• Comprehensive care offered through customized service.
• One-on-one care provided: treatments are performed by the therapist that evaluated you, from initial evaluation through discharge, leading to faster, goal oriented results.
• State-of-the-art equipment that includes a comprehensive fitness center complete with treadmills, recumbent bicycles, upper-body ergo-meters, free weights and a multi-station strength system.
• Early and late appointments are available.
• Most insurance plans are accepted.
• Spanish and Portuguese speaking therapist.
Dr. Marco Silveira, P.T., D.P.T., O.C.S.
• B.S. Exercise Science, 1993 CSU Fresno, CA
• Masters of Physical Therapy 1997, CSU Fresno, CA
• Doctorate of Physical Therapy 2009, University of St. Augustine, Florida
• Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist 2003-2013, recertified 2013-2023
• Multiple year-long courses for:
• Manual Therapy
• Hand Therapy
• Pilates Certified